Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

TEAM TERRIFIC - Judith Gill


Hi I’m Judith
I love to travel and I love presenting so GSE is definitely for me.
LITTLE KNOWN FACT- I am a registered farmer. A small farmer
THING I LOVE TO DO MOST- beach, swim, snorkel, walk as long as it includes water and sand i am there
FAMILY- youngest of three one sister and one brother
LAST GOOD MOVIE- Why did i get married Too. (Sasha dragged Chad and i along in Trinidad)
FAVORITE PLACE VISITED- Barbados that’s my homeland LOL No seriously Singapore
COMFORT FOOD- chocolate
WOULD SURVIVE BEING STRANDED ON A DESERT ISLAND WITH- My girls, they have the solution to everything
VACATION SORRY VOCATION- Teacher (working on my halo)
PHILOSOPHY – ‘I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me’

No comments:

Post a Comment