Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

TEAM TERRIFIC- Sasha Jarvis


Hi Everyone I am Sasha
I love new experiences and I love to travel.
LITTLE KNOWN FACT- I love to dance
THINGS I LOVE TO DO MOST- Picnicking on the beach, reading, playing tennis,
FAMILY- The only girl and the eldest of three, “so you can imagine what those boys put me through”, (smile)
LAST GOOD MOVIE- Why Did I Get Married Too (For the record Chad and Judith came willingly in Trinidad,(smile))
FAVORITE PLACE VISITED- Washington DC (had the best time ever)
COMFORT FOOD- Tamarind Jam and COCO POPS
WOULD SURVIVE BEING STRANDED ON A DESERT ISLAND WITH- Two of my very best friends Vanessa and Alecia they are the two most adaptable and resourceful people I know.
VACATION SORRY VOCATION- Marketing Research – Banking
PHILOSOPHY – ‘With God in the centre of my life anything is possible’.

No comments:

Post a Comment