Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

TEAM TERRIFIC - Chad Blackman


Hey folks, my name is Chad
The GSE experience is certainly one I’d recommend to anyone who is globally minded with service to community at their heart.
LITTLE KNOWN FACT- I speak four languages
THING I LOVE TO DO MOST- Christ; spending time with Vicki (fiancée), a healthy intellectual debate; watching CNN.
FAMILY- Only child
LAST GOOD MOVIE- “Blind Side”
FAVORITE PLACE VISITED- Holy Land (Israel). Malta / Australia is certainly fighting for second.
COMFORT FOOD- Donuts
WOULD SURVIVE BEING STRANDED ON A DESERT ISLAND WITH- My beautiful fiancée, Vicki !!! God bless her (smile)
VACATION SORRY VOCATION- Youth Development Consultant / Foreign Language Translator
PHILOSOPHY – ‘To whom much is given much is expected’.

No comments:

Post a Comment